Drive Connect Release Notes
Drive Connect - 2.17
October 13th, 2021
- We have added automation to Drive Connect. Now you can automate Google Drive with Salesforce flows. Click here for more
- We have added the ability to create Drive Folders for each new record. Click here for more
- Additionally, you can generate files from your templates using automation and flows. Click here for more
- We have added a new Drive Connect logs object that will allow you to track what automations have been queued, succeeded, or failed.
Drive Connect - 2.8
August 5th, 2021
- We have added the ability to control which gmail and Google domains are allowed to use Drive Connect in the Salesforce org. Click here for more
Drive Connect - 2.7
July 21, 2021
- Drive Connect's "File From Template" feature now supports folders. Organize published templates to make it easier for your users to find the right ones to merge. Click here for more
- We have allowed the ability to share templates between production and sandbox orgs. You can now have multiple orgs use the same root folder. Click here for more
Drive Connect - 2.6
May 19, 2021
- We have added a new Upload button that will allow you to upload files directly from Salesforce into Google Drive. You can also choose the folder it will reside in. Click here for more
- We have added the ability to assign a default folder in the component so when files get created (upload or file from merge), they will be defaulted to be created under the default folder. Click here for more
- We have added additional preferences in the Drive Connect app for Default Folders and Default Object folders. Click here for more
- We now support moving files to the trash in Google Drive when you delete a link. Click here for more
- We have updated the folder linking option to open up the Google picker in order for you to view your files.
- We have fixed multiple bugs relating to the merge engine.
Drive Connect - 2.5
April 2, 2021
- We have removed our minimum user requirements for Drive Connect Pro from 10 users to 1.
Drive Connect 2.0
March 21, 2021
- We now support Read-Only of Drive Connect on Experience Sites (formerly Community Cloud). This is a pro feature that requires an additional package. More information can be found in our preferences section in the app. Click here for more
Drive Connect 1.9
February 23, 2021
- We gave merge templates the ability to filter and sort Related Lists for creating tailored bulleted/numbered lists and tables. See it in action.
Drive Connect 1.8
January 11, 2021
- We provided the ability to link new and existing Google Drive folders and link it to a Salesforce record. See it in action.
Drive Connect 1.7
October 16, 2020
- It’s all new. After months in beta we released our first public version of Drive Connect. It allows for linking Google Drive Files to a Salesforce record and merging Salesforce data into a Google Doc. With our Template Builder you can create tailored merge templates for your organization. See it in action.