You asked for it, and it’s finally here! With our latest release, we’re rolling out advanced document generation support for Google Sheets, allowing you to create spreadsheets, charts, and formulas powered by your Salesforce data with the click of a button.
If you’re already using our existing Document Generation and Update File Data features with Google Docs and Slides, this will be familiar territory. If not, there’s no time like the present to get started! Let’s walk through what’s new in Version 3.31:
Create Google Sheets with Salesforce Data
We’ve brought our full suite of document generation features to Google Sheets! Now, you can create Google Sheets templates using Salesforce merge fields and Related Lists – formulas, charts, and graphs featuring your Salesforce data are just a few clicks away.
And we do mean a few clicks. Our simple, intuitive merge field generator makes it easy to build sophisticated document generation templates without building complicated queries or busting out a line of code.
Stay Up to Date with Remerge & Regenerate
With our Update File Data options, it's easy to keep your Sheets documents in step with your Salesforce data:
- Remerge a file to update merge field data while leaving other edits to your document untouched.
- Regenerate a file from its original template to start fresh with the latest data.
Say goodbye to manually copying and pasting the latest figures from Salesforce into Sheets documents. Now, you're never more than a couple of clicks away from accurate, up-to-the-minute Salesforce data.
Google Sheets generated with Drive Connect merge templates behave just like any other Google Drive file, only better. Use them with Drive Connect's full suite of Drive integration features:
- Link Google Sheets to Salesforce records using the Drive Links Lightning component.
- View & edit Google Sheets without ever leaving Salesforce with the Drive File Lightning component.
- Share Google Sheets via email from a Salesforce record page using our File Send feature.
Are you ready to supercharge your Salesforce workflow with Drive Connect 3.31? Talk to us to set up a demo, or get started on your own with a 14-day free trial.