Drive Links mobile support
The Drive Connect Drive Links component is available to be added to a Lightning Record Page Layout for mobile. Once activated, the component will show up on the Salesforce Mobile App.
Note: The Drive Links component is available as a read-only component on the Salesforce mobile app. It will only allow users to view and open links.
Make a Lightning Record Page available for mobile
- Login to your Salesforce org from your desktop
- Navigate to a Salesforce record page
- Click the Setup icon at the top right
- Select Edit Page to launch the Lightning App Builder for that record page
- Click Activation… at the top right of the builder
- Choose to assign this page as an Org Default, App Default, or assign to a combination of Apps, Record Types, and Profiles
- When assigning the page, select either the Desktop and Phone or Phone option as the Form Factor
- Click Save