Unpublish a merge template
Unpublishing a merge template makes it so that it is no longer available in the template picker when using the Document Generation feature in the Drive Links lightning component.
A template can be unpublished for any number of reasons including but not limited to permanently retiring a merge template or correcting mistakes in a template that is published.
Unpublish a merge template from the Template Editor
- Navigate to the Drive Connect application in Salesforce
- Select the Template Builder tab
- If this tab isn’t available, follow these steps
- Find and select the desired template
- In the right hand corner of the Google Doc editor select the Status drop down and select Unpublish.