Publish a merge template
Template builders can Publish templates in the Template Builder tab.
After creating a merge template, it isn’t immediately available for use. Publishing a template will make it available for document generation for members of your organization by changing its visibility when using the Document Generation feature in the Drive Links Lightning component.
Note: Remember that if a template is not visible to users, you may have to verify that you have successfully published it.
To publish a template from the Template Editor
- Navigate to the Drive Connect application in Salesforce’
- Select the Template Builder tab
- If this tab isn’t available, follow these steps
- Find and select the desired template
- Click the Status drop down and select Publish; Once you publish the merge template, it will be available for users to select when merging documents