Drive Connect – 2.71
June 23, 2022
- Added the ability to designate Google Drive folders as Content folders in the Add Files menu in the Drive Connect File Send feature. Click here for more
- Updated the authentication method to comply with Google’s new standards
- Added the ability to exit out of the Lightning Web Component Adder step when failing in setup
- Fixed a bug related to following currency org’s currency settings
Drive Connect – 2.57
May 18, 2022
- Added support for Compliance BCC Email settings when sending files.
- Fixed multiple issues related to accessing Organization-Wide Email Addresses when sending files.
- Usability improvements around File Send’s email body input.
- Fixed an issue related to initiating an upload directly from a linked folder.
Drive Connect – 2.50
May 11, 2022
- Clicking on linked files now allows you view/edit them directly in Salesforce. Click here for more
- Added the ability to send Drive and Salesforce files to others. Click here for more
Drive Connect – 2.41
April 22, 2022
- Greatly reduced the amount of platform events being used in Salesforce orgs by eliminating them in Automation calls.
Drive Connect – 2.40
April 12, 2022
- Added file format options when generating files. Choose between Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or PDF. Click here for more
- Added locking file formats for each individual merge template. Click here for more
- Download Drive files directly to your desktop from the Drive Links component. Click here for more
- Save copies of your linked files directly to Salesforce from the Drive Links component. Click here for more
Drive Connect – 2.30
March 23, 2022
- Template Gallery has been added to the template builder. View the collection of templates to use in your org or to draw inspiration from.
Drive Connect – 2.20
March 8, 2022
- Template Builder now allows you to reference child records from a parent record in merge fields. Go up or down your schema at anytime to reach the right field.
- Merge engine updates allow you to use compound address fields in merge templates.
Drive Connect – 2.19.17
February 7, 2022
- Improvements in the licensing and permissions page around de-activated users and filters.
Drive Connect – 2.19.9
January 25, 2022
- With Drive Connect’s new name matching capabilities for the Automate Drive action, you have more control over your folder hierarchy through new location options. Click here for more
Drive Connect – 2.19
December 15, 2021
- Added “Set as Default Record Folder” for New Folder Link operation.
- Added “Link Generated File to Record” checkbox for New File from template operation.
- Fixed “Copy From Existing Doc” files not being placed in correct template object folder.
Drive Connect – 2.18
November 16, 2021
- Updated the the flow for uploading files. Now you can change file names as you upload them. Click here for more
- Added the ability to rename files using the Drive Links component. Click here for more
- File changes like renaming and deleting in Google Drive will now update in the Drive Links component. Click here for more
Drive Connect – 2.17
October 13, 2021
- Added automation to Drive Connect. Now you can automate Google Drive with Salesforce flows. Click here for more
- Added the ability to create Drive Folders for each new record. Click here for more
- Additionally, you can generate files from your templates using automation and flows. Click here for more
Drive Connect – 2.8
August 5, 2021
- Added the ability to control which gmail and Google domains are allowed to use Drive Connect in the Salesforce org. Click here for more
Drive Connect – 2.7
July 21, 2021
- Drive Connect’s “File From Template” feature now supports folders. Organize published templates to make it easier for your users to find the right ones to merge. Click here for more
- Allowed the ability to share templates between production and sandbox orgs. You can now have multiple orgs use the same root folder. Click here for more
Drive Connect – 2.6
May 19, 2021
- Added a new Upload button that will allow you to upload files directly from Salesforce into Google Drive. You can also choose the folder it will reside in. Click here for more
- Added the ability to assign a default folder in the component so when files get created (upload or file from template), they will be defaulted to be created under the default folder. Click here for more
- Added additional preferences in the Drive Connect app for Default Folders and Default Object folders. Click here for more
- Added support for moving files to the trash in Google Drive when deleting a link. Click here for more
- Updated the folder linking option to open up the Google picker in order for you to view your files.
- Fixed multiple issues relating to the merge engine.
Drive Connect – 2.5
April 2, 2021
- Removed the minimum user requirements for Drive Connect Pro from 10 users to 1.
Drive Connect – 2.0
March 21, 2021
- Added support for Read-Only of Drive Connect on Experience Sites (formerly Community Cloud). This is a Pro feature that requires an additional package. More information can be found in our preferences section in the app. Click here for more
Drive Connect – 1.9
February 23, 2021
- Merge templates now have the ability to filter and sort Related Lists for creating tailored bulleted/numbered lists and tables. See it in action
Drive Connect – 1.8
January 11, 2021
- Support for linking new and existing Google Drive folders to a Salesforce record. See it in action
Drive Connect – 1.7
October 16, 2020
- It’s all new. After months in beta we released our first public version of Drive Connect. It allows for linking Google Drive Files to a Salesforce record and merging Salesforce data into a Google Doc. With our Template Builder you can create tailored merge templates for your organization. See it in action