Page doesn't exist or tabs missing from the Drive Connect app
When attempting to perform the initial configuration for Drive Connect, the Template Builder and Setup tabs are missing or Page doesn’t exist.
This is usually because the My Domain feature was not enabled and deployed prior to the installation of Drive Connect. In this instance, it is recommended that you make sure to deploy My Domain if you haven't already. From there, the following steps will enable the Template Builder and Setup tabs to be accessed from the Drive Connect app.
Admin Note: For assistance with setting up and deploying My Domain, please review this Salesforce help article.
Enabling the Template Builder and Setup tabs
- In Salesforce, navigate to Setup
- At the top left hand corner of Setup, search for and select Profiles under Users.
- Select the profile for which you want to correct this issue
- Usually this will be corrected for profiles that need access to these tabs; examples include, but are not limited to Salesforce org admins and profiles related to template builders
- Select Edit
- Scroll down to the Custom Tab Settings section
- Locate Setup and Template Builder then change the dropdown on both to Default On